Virtual CEUs Available
Hello WSAOHN members and past attendees of the Midwest Regional Occupational Health Conference,
The conference planning committee knows many of you depend on the conference for CEU’s for maintain or obtaining certification. Because of this need for our members the WSAOHN and MROHC have put together some links you can use to obtain CEUs. Some links may require you to create and account prior to you accessing the content. This is normal so you can have access to your CEU documents.
This month’s topic is COVID since it is the current hot topic and something many of us are dealing with on a daily basis.
- https://www.train.org/main/course/1090841/ Non-Pharm for flu (1.5) (self paced web based)
- https://www.train.org/main/course/1091607/?activeTab=about Intro to Contact tracing (.5) (self paced, web based)
- https://www.train.org/main/course/1091762/ Role of Lab testing in COVID (1.5) (recorded webinar)
- https://www.train.org/main/course/1091439/ Tracing (5.0) (self paced-web based training)
- https://www.train.org/main/course/1090921/ Covid and Mental Health (1.0) (webased)
We hope to be able to provide you with more connections to CEU’s to supplement those we are not able to offer due to not having a conference this year.
Please email MROHC.JessieK@gmail.com with any comments, topic suggestions, or CEU suggestions that you may have.
Thank you for your understanding of the change to this year’s conference plans and we look forward to seeing you all in 2021.
-Jessica Kois, RN MSN, COHN-S