University of Cincinnati (UC) Occupational Health Nursing (OHN) MSN Program
We would like to share the news that we are currently accepting applications for the Fall Semester OHN MSN program.
- The program is a national hybrid distance learning program with online courses.
- Competitively awarded stipend funds are still available for eligible applicants admitted for Fall Semester.
- Enrollment deadline for Fall Semester is April 30, 2019.
- We will have a recruitment booth at the American Association of Occupational Health Nursing (AAOHN) Conference in Jacksonville, Florida. April 8-10, 2019. Please stop by to visit, talk with program faculty and students, and learn more about the program.
- Occupational health nursing is a broad field with opportunities to serve workers at individual and population levels. For more information about this nursing field, see the AAOHN link: http://aaohn.org/page/what-is-occupational-and-environmental-health-nursing)
- For more information or to set up a phone or in-person information appointment, please contact: Susan Reutman, PhD, MPH, RN Director, Occupational Health Nursing Graduate Program